Skip Navigation LinksWhat-is-the-Additional-Needs-Service--

​​What is the Additional Needs Service​

Q. What is the Additional Needs Service?

A. This is made up of: 
The Special Educational Needs Support Service - Learning Support, Behaviour Support, Early Years
The County Psychologist Service (Educational psychologists).
The Educational Welfare Officer (EWO).
The Assessment Team.
Other support is available for children with hearing impairment, visual impairment, physical disabilities, autism, speech and language difficulties.
If an outside agency becomes involved you will be invited to a Meeting with them in school. No outside agencies will be involved without the agreement of the parents .

Back to FAQs